THURSDAY, MARCH 9, 2023
Covington High School Announcements
- All students who donated blood yesterday should meet in the Commons at the beginning
Of Home Room TODAY for a group picture. Be prompt!!!
- Students- if you do not have a parking permit, please see Officer Feazel as soon as possible. Her desk is in the High school atrium.
- Sophomores & Juniors: reminder that CTE/Vocational applications are due by March 10th.
- Student Council is hosting a canned food and toiletries drive for our local food pantry.
- The class with the MOST items will win an all class prize. Food drive will end on Friday MARCH 10th.
- You will find boxes in the atrium (labeled 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th grade).
- So far 140 items have been donated for the food/toiletry drive. Tomorrow is the last day, let’s fill up the pantry!
Seniors are winning with 51 items donated!!!!
- Any junior or senior interested in meeting with a representative from Ivy Tech on April 11th during homeroom needs to sign up on the google sheet shared by Mrs. Brown.
- Cheer tryout packets are available in the office for the 2023-2024 season. Practices begin Monday, March 27th with tryouts on Friday, April 7th. Girls in grades 8-12 can sign up, and pick up a packet that includes more information and tasks to be completed before the first practice. Questions can be sent to Dottie at firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2022-23 CHS Yearbook is on sale now thru April 15th. The cost is $50. You may see Mr. Craig Sowers for an order form, or pick one up in the high school office. You may also order online at yearbookforever.com