MONDAY, February 27, 2023
Covington High School Announcements
- Those planning on running track, please meet in Mr. Dickerson’s room TODAY during Homeroom for a very short meeting.
- There is a sign up sheet and application form in the High School Office for anyone interested in working at Hershey’s Drive-in this year.There will be a call out meeting March 5th at 4pm at The Landing in Veedersburg.
- Student Council is hosting a canned food and toiletries drive for our local food pantry.
- The class with the MOST items will win an all class prize. Food drive will end on Friday MARCH 10th.
- You will find boxes in the atrium (labeled 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th grade).
- Senior class meeting on March 2nd during Homeroom. More information to follow!
- Any junior or senior interested in meeting with a representative from Ivy Tech on April 11th during homeroom needs to sign up on the google sheet shared by Mrs. Brown.
- Any Junior or Sophomore wanting to participate in a CTE program for the first time, or the first year of a CTE program, MUST COMPLETE THE CTE APPLICATION. FOR MORE INFORMATION, SEE THE EMAIL THAT MRS. MYERS SENT ON JAN. 31ST.
⏩APPLICATION DEADLINE IS MARCH 10TH⏪
Covington High School is hosting a Blood Drive on Wed. March 8 from 8:00 – 1:00.
If you are 17 or older and weigh at least 120 lbs, we need your blood. Did you know that your blood can save 3 lives? Please sign up with Miss Davis today.
The 2022-23 CHS Yearbook is on sale now thru April 15th. The cost is $50. You may see Mr. Craig Sowers for an order form, or pick one up in the high school office. You may also order online at yearbookforever.com
TROJAN SPORTS CALENDAR
Boys Basketball 2/27/23 Varsity Sectional @ Delphi 6:00 pm (A)
3/3/23 Varsity Sectional @ Delphi 6:00 pm (A)