Middle School Teacher
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Covington, Indiana
Employer: Covington Community School Corporation
Position Area: Middle School Education Teacher
Description: The teacher will instruct sixth grade students in the following subjects: English/Language
The individual selected for this position will be expected to:
- Instruct 8th grade students in ELA
- Be well prepared when instructing students.
- Meet the needs of individual students.
- Maintain high expectations for student learning, achievement, and behaviors.
- Model data driven decision making.
- Comply with all rules and regulations as set forth in Board policy.
- Maintain regular and acceptable attendance;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the building administration
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold an elementary teaching license, MS/HS Language Arts license, or have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Effectively communicate across various levels – students, parents, peers, administrators, and community members.
- Be able to work well with others from diverse backgrounds, through the use of positive and effective interpersonal skills.
To Apply for the Posted Position please provide the following:
- Letter of Interest
- A completed CCSC Application
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- A Copy of Professional Teaching License
The above information should be emailed to the following: