High School Discipline/Attendance Secretary
Job Type: Full Time (205 Days)
Location: High School
Employer: Covington Community School Corporation
Position Area: Support Staff – Discipline/Attendance Secretary
Description: The secretary will assist the Dean of Students with required paperwork and scheduling of student discipline and attendance.
The individual selected for this position will be expected to:
- Answer phones and communicate messages throughout the building.
- Have a general knowledge of computer usage and the ability to utilize e-mail, internet software, and word processing software.
- Complete and file appropriate paperwork in a timely manner.
- Adhere to strict confidentiality guidelines.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a high school diploma, or General Education Diploma (GED).
- Be able to work well with others from diverse backgrounds, through the use of positive and effective interpersonal skills.
- Have the skillset to effectively communicate across various levels – students, parents, peers, administrators, and community.
- Attend work regularly and on time.
To Apply for the Posted Position please provide the following:
- Letter of Interest
- A completed CCSC Application
The above information should be emailed to the following: