COVINGTON HIGH SCHOOL - ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
"WALL OF FAME"
- Nomination Form
CRITERIA FOR NOMINATION
* Those to be nominated are expected to have demonstrated achievement or service above and beyond the responsibilities of their normal avocation.
* Candidates who no longer live within the local communities must have distinguished themselves nationally, internationally having had provided or providing service to humanity.
* Candidates who have remained in the area must have distinguished themselves in their contributions to humanity locally as well as regionally.
Please attach detailed information and supporting documents, when appropriate, regarding the nominee's accomplishments and local community service when applicable. Letters of support and multiple unique nominations are permissible, but do not submit multiple copies of nominations.
List the names and contact information (address, phone number, e-mail address) for two (2) individuals who can verify the information contained within this nomination.
If possible, please provide a photo of the nominee. If the nominee is selected, the photo will be placed beside the plaque.
References do not have to be from a person, but may be a written statement from an individual or in a book, magazine, or newspaper. A reference may also be from a reputable source on the internet. If using this type of reference, please list where the reference may be found, the website, or the name and date of the publication.
* The selection committee will be composed of 5 members appointed by the officers of the Association, a term not exceeding 5 years.
* The Selection Committee will review and vote, needing the majority vote of the committee to make the final decision.
* All nominations will be directed to the Chairman of the Selection Committee.
(SEE "INFORMATION" LINK ABOVE FOR MORE INFORMATION)